Rechargeable Hearing Aids
These little guys offer big benefits
Why Rechargeable Hearing Aid Technology?
As the demand grows for “wearable” compact technology, so does the demand for the methods to power them. Professionals are looking into sealed-in power cells for your hearing aid devices. Imagine the ease of setting your hearing technology on a charging pad or plugging them in with a USB connection at night, waking to refreshed hearing aids. “Battery-free” hearing aids could become a part of your reality, call our team today to learn about all of the ways this technology can change your life.
What Are The Benefits of Rechargeable Hearing Aids?
- Savings: Buy one battery per device approximately every two years.
- Peace of mind: Enjoy continuous, stable, and uninterrupted power throughout your day.
- A quick charge: Recharge your batteries while you sleep, and enjoy all-day power in the morning.
- Stress-free maintenance: Avoid the hassle of buying and installing disposable batteries.
- Convenience: Replace your batteries just once a year, at your annual checkup.
- Something for the environment: Rest assured one eco-friendly pair of rechargeable batteries equals 200 disposables.
How Can I Get A Rechargeable Hearing Aid?
Whether you currently own or are looking to invest in hearing aids, rechargeable hearing aid batteries could be an option for you. New technology generally comes with the rechargeable feature, though some can be retrofit for this option.
Book an appointment with our office and get a live demonstration of the latest rechargeable technology offerings. You will wonder why you didn’t visit sooner!