COVID-19 Health Advisory
We are open and are excited to see patients again, both new and returning. We are taking extra precautions to ensure your safety according to the CDC guidelines. This includes:
- Sanitizing the office after every patient
- Wearing masks, face shields, and gloves
- Requesting that patients wear face masks (we can provide one if you do not have one)
- Plexiglass barriers between staff and patients
- Limiting the office to one patient at a time
- Precautionary temperature reading before appointments
- Curbside pickup for hearing aid repairs
- Telehealth services are available, find out more on our Telehealth Services page.
For information about COVID-19, please refer to this fact sheet from the CDC.